Friday, October 30, 2015

One Final Post about San Jose del Cabo

As I am sure you have realized I have not been giving the names of the ports we are currently in or where exactly we are going to. This is a security issue. Having said that I can now tell you where we were...hence the title of this post. I failed to mention one person from the marina in San Jose del Cobo that was extremely helpful to myself as well as the entire boat. He and I became friends and if you ever find yourself at the marina you should ask for Guillermo Castro....he would also like you to friend him on facebook tell him I sent you. Here is a picture of us
This is my last look of the beautiful San Jose del Cabo Marina as we were departing this past Monday afternoon..about 4pm local time.

No comments:

Post a Comment