Sunday, October 25, 2015

Just another day or two In sunny Mexico

When I last posted I told you about the boat owner coming on a courier mission.....thats transportation/logistics speak for the only way to get parts somewhere quick is to have someone hop on a plane and bring them to you. it worked. The new blower is installed and working great. The water pump will have to wait until the next stop. To catch you up on the last couple of days Robert and I had some down time to explore. We found a couple of interesting places...
That spoke to us! And then we saw this sign!
Wow! Today the Los Cabos Ironman is going on and it turns out the marathon portion is running right through the marina. As I post this runners are still coming through. I saw the first ones at 9 am. That's 12 hours ago! You have to admire their determination even though I think it's a sickness! Your welcome DT! The Captain asked me to go with him into town on an errand....that was an adventure...all the main roads were closed for the iron man race so we had to make adjustments...turns out every year they grade a road through the "currently dry" riverbed so people won't be cut off!
What a trip! While coming back I found a new friend!
Well at least I had a nice view to watch some Sunday NFL football. ..I mean American football!
Their is one picture of something I saw in a local shop that answers a lot of questions. I don't feel it appropriate to post on the blog but if you are interested in seeing it and the questions it answers email me...but be prepared! You have been warned. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment