Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fish On!


Another Day at Sea....pretty uneventfull except that we loaded 2 wahoo on board.  The Engineer caught the one in the first photo and I caught the one in the second photo.  I cleaned tthem both and the Engineer grilled one of them for dinner....Excellent!  The third photo is for my son Richard.  He will recognize the reel as "old faithfull".  We bought that soon after we moved to North Carolina.  It is still going strong son and trolling the pacific ocean!

On a previous entry I mentioned the 12k generator had stopped working.  Well, with a little help from my brother Rick and the Nordhavn Dreamers List we found out that there is an additional breaker that is tucked in behind the generator in a little gray box....this is not mentioned in the wiring diagram.  Our Engineer had to use a mirror to even find it...thats how well its hidden.  So anyway, the breaker had flipped.  It is now up and running.

So not much else to say tonight, just sitting around waiting for my next "Mine Field Walk"!

Cheers,

Pirate Pete...ARRRRRRRR
"



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time so far. Please keep the pictures and comments coming.

    ReplyDelete