Wednesday, October 14, 2015

All Hail Large Flightless Birds!


We now have a new name! The boat has been rebranded.  We are getting closer to departure folks! Robert and I have spent the last couple of days filling the boat with food for our voyage. We will be able to get more later but the task of supplying the boat with enough food for 4 over 50 crew members is a definite learning experiance. Was told at tonight at dinner that we are still lacking certain food items that are required....mainly beef tenderloins.....filets and chocolate.  So yet another grocery run in my future. It's all good.

Cooked dinner for the first time last night on the boat. I cooked my daughter Evelyn's second favorite meal.....Cajun meat and gravy over rice with corn and garlic bread. It was a big hit. I was given many accolades.  I guess I am now officially apart of the inner circle now!




Scroll in on the round crest and read it...hilarious! 




Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

No comments:

Post a Comment